This reliable pruner is ideal for a wide variety of general pruning tasks. Inexpensive and gets the job done.
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branche
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps blade glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust
- Self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blade from sticking for easy operation
- Maximum cutting capacity: 5/8 inch diamater
Made with a fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes cutting easier. A self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blades from sticking, and the handle includes non-slip grips. All-steel construction provides long-lasting durability.