If you haven’t planted a garden before, you probably should. This EarthBox comes with everything you need to get started minus the water and plants.
The Earth Box is one of the easiest ways to start gardening. This maintenance-free growing system controls soil conditions, eliminates guesswork, and more than doubles the yield of a conventional garden–with less fertilizer, less water, and virtually no effort…no digging, no weeding, and no guesswork! Grow tomatoes and other robust vegetables and aromatic herbs in any small space–balcony, patio, or even a rooftop!
Ideal for urban garden settings this kit comes with:
- 1 EarthBox® container, 1 aeration screen, 1 water fill tube, 2 reversible B/W mulch covers, 4 casters, 2.0 cu. ft. bag of potting mix, 16 oz. bag of 7-7-7 fertilizer, 16 oz. bag of dolomite, and instruction sheet.
- All plastic components are durable, food-safe, and UV-stabilized.
- Container holds 2.0 cu. ft. of peat-based growing media (Included), and reservoir holds 3 gallons of water.
- Integrated caster sockets (Casters Included).
- Each EarthBox® includes a One-Year Satisfaction Guarantee and is made in the U.S.A.
Product Dimensions: 29 x 14 x 11 inches ; 25 pounds